This is a collection of short in-character fiction pieces about Awakened Industries, a group of capsuleers and their crews living in the enigmatic and dangerous regions of Wormhole Space in EVE Online. None of the protagonists are actual characters or corporations in-game. All similarities with persons fictional or real are possibly coincidental and only sometimes intentional. - Emergent Patroller

For an introduction to this blog refer to this link. You may also want to check out the guide for new readers

Warning
: The stories on this blog contain mature themes involving sexuality and violence and are not suitable for minors or sensitive people.

25 Dec 2011

OOC Entry 6 - An emotional story

Some time ago, one of my corp-mates and most avid readers said that he felt all my protagonists were really controlled people. I agreed to some extent, but also I think that I have de-constructed that impression a bit. Sandrielle, possibly the most composed of them, in her sinister way, is hinted to be a deeply conflicted individual in Angels and Demons. Keram is a reckless man of seemingly no values, but even that is put into question in Shattering Tranquility. Alira has her insecurities and that unspoken affection for Cedrien. Sylera is a lost soul who has lost what she trusted in, and who is thrust among people who are far from anything she ever knew. So far I left only Shisei and Cedrien unscathed. In my next story I was going to address a more emotional side of that last character. I wont spoil it for you, but I can tell you one thing: It's going to be tragically romantic.

The first part is there to read, and I have the second part almost finished. The way it looks now, it will become a three-part story. I already sort-of know how it will end, but I wont tell anything except that it will be ... no that would already reveal too much.

Happy winter holidays everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment