This is a collection of short in-character fiction pieces about Awakened Industries, a group of capsuleers and their crews living in the enigmatic and dangerous regions of Wormhole Space in EVE Online. None of the protagonists are actual characters or corporations in-game. All similarities with persons fictional or real are possibly coincidental and only sometimes intentional. - Emergent Patroller

For an introduction to this blog refer to this link. You may also want to check out the guide for new readers

Warning
: The stories on this blog contain mature themes involving sexuality and violence and are not suitable for minors or sensitive people.

26 Jan 2013

OOC Entry 70 - Did I promise something?

Well, I did.

I promised I would continue my story in a more timely fashion. But the week after I said that, one of my co-workers turned seriously ill. That coupled with my boyfriend's birthday suddenly made real-life obligations escalate in an uncontrollable way.

It will take some time for things to calm down, and I had to seriously reduce my online time. Unfortunately that also prompted me to leave Noir Academy and Black Legion for the time being. There is too much going on there to follow with the activity level I can commit to at the moment.

I also still have to finish the next part of my article on being a wormhole pilot. I hope I can do so this weekend. It's two thirds done or so.

But this was about the story. So here's the fifth part.

Things are developing. Our protagonists prepare to undertake the experimental procedure which is supposed to finally make Sylera's capsuleer control systems "normal" again, but danger waits in the wings and old antagonists are closing in on them ...

No comments:

Post a Comment