This is a collection of short in-character fiction pieces about Awakened Industries, a group of capsuleers and their crews living in the enigmatic and dangerous regions of Wormhole Space in EVE Online. None of the protagonists are actual characters or corporations in-game. All similarities with persons fictional or real are possibly coincidental and only sometimes intentional. - Emergent Patroller

For an introduction to this blog refer to this link. You may also want to check out the guide for new readers

Warning
: The stories on this blog contain mature themes involving sexuality and violence and are not suitable for minors or sensitive people.

5 Feb 2014

OOC Entry 105 - To the rescue

As Keram hinted in the closing scene of Metamorphosis, Awakened Industries have a plan to get Sandrielle back from The Hive. With the actions of Shisei prior to the events of the previous chapter, this plan has been set in motion. Now the moment has arrived for the next step where the Rasenzoku get to do their part.

While this is going on, attentive readers will probably be able to piece together where those sophisticated infiltration nanites are coming from. After all, creations like that have appeared in the stories before.

The new chapter then closes with probably the most disturbing scene I have written since the beginning of this story arc, but since I have my official disclaimer in place I can go as far as I want. Not that I held back in the times before I put a warning on the blog that there is mature content inside which is sometimes not suitable for the squeamish. :)

Anyway, after all this building up, I actually feel like writing a proper space-battle again even though I find that really difficult. The next chapter will definitely feature one of a kind that hasn't been featured before in any of my stories. Something that I always wished to do in-game.

I hope that I can put it into words in a way that gets it across well.

No comments:

Post a Comment