This is a collection of short in-character fiction pieces about Awakened Industries, a group of capsuleers and their crews living in the enigmatic and dangerous regions of Wormhole Space in EVE Online. None of the protagonists are actual characters or corporations in-game. All similarities with persons fictional or real are possibly coincidental and only sometimes intentional. - Emergent Patroller

For an introduction to this blog refer to this link. You may also want to check out the guide for new readers

Warning
: The stories on this blog contain mature themes involving sexuality and violence and are not suitable for minors or sensitive people.

28 Feb 2012

OOC Entry 15 - Still not the end

Already Turning the Tide is my longest story ever with 8890 words and four parts so far. Actually, it could be more than six parts. Now that I have re-read everything from the beginning, I find that the individual parts are too long. You can just stand reading text on a screen for so long. Usually I tried keeping one part of a story at 2-3 pages A4 (that's a bit taller than letter format for the transatlantic readers). Some of the parts in this story reach four pages.

And it's still not finished. Well, it is in my head, but you will have to wait a bit until I find the time to write it down, and wonder: Will the people of Awakened Industries run out of crafty traps to deplete the enemy forces? Will they manage to break the siege of their station and avoid the decimation of their crew? Will they give up Sylera after all to save the rest?

Well, you'll see. I should be finished with it before this week ends.

Oh, and before anyone says it's not possible. I tried out the move Sandrielle does in the beginning of this chapter. Not with live subjects, mind you, and not with a real weapon either. Also I am not quite as fast as she is, but I can tell you, the whole sequence of movements works ... I've done my research ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment