This is a collection of short in-character fiction pieces about Awakened Industries, a group of capsuleers and their crews living in the enigmatic and dangerous regions of Wormhole Space in EVE Online. None of the protagonists are actual characters or corporations in-game. All similarities with persons fictional or real are possibly coincidental and only sometimes intentional. - Emergent Patroller

For an introduction to this blog refer to this link. You may also want to check out the guide for new readers

Warning
: The stories on this blog contain mature themes involving sexuality and violence and are not suitable for minors or sensitive people.

2 Dec 2011

OOC Entry 3 - Further

Greetings dear reader.

So now the conclusion of the sixth story is up. With this one I deliberately challenged myself. I wanted to write a story which was mostly comprised of "action scenes", because I find it pretty difficult to put those into words. The balance between describing the events so they can be followed, and not using too much words to get the pacing all wrong is a delicate one. I hope I somehow got it about right.

I hope you enjoyed reading it. As always, I'd be happy to read what you are thinking.

My next story will be a shorter interlude piece again, and this time I decided to feature some of the crew rather than focus on the capsuleer protagonists.

Until then ...  These ruins doze away, oneiromantic.

No comments:

Post a Comment