This is a collection of short in-character fiction pieces about Awakened Industries, a group of capsuleers and their crews living in the enigmatic and dangerous regions of Wormhole Space in EVE Online. None of the protagonists are actual characters or corporations in-game. All similarities with persons fictional or real are possibly coincidental and only sometimes intentional. - Emergent Patroller

For an introduction to this blog refer to this link. You may also want to check out the guide for new readers

Warning
: The stories on this blog contain mature themes involving sexuality and violence and are not suitable for minors or sensitive people.

6 May 2012

OOC Entry 22 - Vengeance

It has been a week since the last episode, and in the tradition of weekly TV programmes I should come with a new one. Well, It has been written, but I still want to proofread it. Usually I do that two or three times and then I still find errors if I read the story again a few weeks later.

Like I have said before, English is not my first language so it takes me some time. So please bear with me.

I promise, by tomorrow the final chapter of the latest story will be online.

Oh, and the title of this post sort-of foreshadows what will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment