This is a collection of short in-character fiction pieces about Awakened Industries, a group of capsuleers and their crews living in the enigmatic and dangerous regions of Wormhole Space in EVE Online. None of the protagonists are actual characters or corporations in-game. All similarities with persons fictional or real are possibly coincidental and only sometimes intentional. - Emergent Patroller

For an introduction to this blog refer to this link. You may also want to check out the guide for new readers

Warning
: The stories on this blog contain mature themes involving sexuality and violence and are not suitable for minors or sensitive people.

20 May 2012

OOC Entry 24 - Right on time

So this week I made it right on time. The first chapter of the next story is published.

In this one you will be introduced to one of the allies our protagonists have in wormhole space, to expand a bit on the whole backstory and introduce new characters.

I have the feeling that this is going to become a long one. While I am sure about what it will be about, I am still a bit unsure how I should approach it.

In the last longer story there were quite some space battles, and I am not sure whether I want to write about fights again. I guess people like them, and I also like action and exploding spaceships, but it should not become repetetive.

Most of all I want that story to be dark, unsettling, even scary. It is using elements of sick religious fanaticism channeled by a mutilated sadist who became insane. Too much action could detract from that aspect.

Well, these days I have comparatively long trips to and from work, so I will be doing lots of thinking about how I want to shape this latest story. I just hope I can come up with a good way to carry on soon enough to also write it, review it and publish it in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment